Owner Drivers Required from all over the UK
At EcoSpeed we are constantly expanding our same day fleet and are looking to hear from owner drivers based anywhere in the UK. We use a full range of vehicles including Small Vans, SWB, LWB, Sprinters, 7.5ton, 18ton, Artics, motorbikes and bicycles. Vehicles must be clean, modern and preferably with some modifications that make your vehicle greener than the next.
Please contact us with your details and we will arrange a time and place for you to come in and see us so that we can potentially add you to our database.
Due to our continued expansion at EcoSpeed, we are currently looking for an office based member of staff to join our friendly and professional team, working from our head office in Bolton. This role is permanent, full time and allows for career progression for the right individual.
Your primary responsibility will be working with our own fleet of drivers and specialist subcontractors, allocating transport using our software systems and ensuring that all our deliveries are completed on time, to budget and to a high standard. Your secondary responsibility involves liaising with customers and team members efficiently – dealing with pricing, queries and problems that might arise whilst a delivery is in progress, in a thorough and professional manner.
– Experience of working within a transport or courier office environment.
– Experience of working with transport software.
– A thorough knowledge of the UK in terms of it’s geography and motorway networks.
– Excellent customer service skills along with a strong phone manner.
– Excellent communication skills across all forms of media.
– Sales experience is desirable, but not essential.
– Strong IT skills across all software platforms.
– Passionate interest in the environment is preferential.
– Strong administration skills with an eye for detail.
– Friendly, helpful nature and able to work as part of a team.
– Willingness to learn and progress.
A motivated mentality is essential when working in our environment.
Salary: Negotiable / £16,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Start Date: Immediate.
Hours: 40 hours / 0800 to 1700 (with 60 minute lunch hour).
If you think you might make the grade, then please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting why you think you are the right person to fit the role!
EcoSpeed is an equal opportunities employer and all applications, and documentation, will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
Closing date for applications Friday 10th December.