We are a Manchester based courier and transport service who adopt a greener approach to business. We recognise that our business operations have an impact on the environment and as such we give 10% of our profits to the Lancashire Wildlife Trust, who invest this into their Carbon Capture program, which reduces our impact on the environment.
In addition to that, we are committed to:
- The protection of the environment
- The prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with all legal and other requirements related to the environment.
- Continual environmental improvement.
- Supporting environmental projects locally.
- Considering our environmental impact in relation to all business decisions.
- Working towards a position of carbon neutrality.
In order to achieve our commitment of continual environmental improvement, our objectives are to:
- Donate a percentage of our monthly turnover to the Lancashire Wildlife Trust to support their peat bog restoration work.
- Minimise office paper use through increased use of electronic communication.
- Use recycled paper and printing inks with a reduced environmental impact.
- Work in partnership with local recycling charities to recycle our office waste.
- Reduce energy consumption in our offices.
- Invest in our fleet to increase fuel efficiency and incorporate alternative fuels such as LPG and bio-fuels where appropriate.
Senior management will review this environmental policy on an annual basis and we will communicate it to:
- Staff at induction, via company noticeboards and the staff handbook.
- Visitors, customers and other interested parties by displaying it in Reception, making it available via our website and upon request
Please complete the form below to get a free quotation from us. If you have any questions or have an urgent enquiry then please call us on 0845 021 0213.